Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 6 August 2008

Etsy

Oh my what a find! This is definitely not something new but went into it just out of curiosity...ok I'll be honest I was checking out more laptop bags and sleeves and I found some beautiful, unique very original designs from Etsy.

From what I can gather from my laptop search is that Etsy is a site similar to that of Ebay but most items are homemade. There are heaps of Sellers there that have immense talent! I mean you can sorta see though how much the shops tack on to their items. There are beautiful material, all different types of material and patterned sleeve, you can tell it's home made yet they are more beautiful than store bought and they are priced well too, so check Etsy out. There are heaps more available including dresses, accessories etc.


So please do yourself a favour and check it out! I'm kinda sad now should've found out about it before purchasing my laptop sleeve and bag, oh well...I'll know for next time...LoL

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.