Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 8 September 2008

Sippycups are for Chardonnay...first blog!


Sippycups are for Chardonnay has been mentioned in my blog a few times. As promised, I'm going to write about each of the blogs that I've enjoyed. This is the very first blog that I felt inclined to read from start (archive) to finish (present/current) and then re-read some more. The writer describes her blog as;-

"Musings of a 30 something stay at home Mom, former stationer, hospital widow, Martha Stewart/barefoot contessa wannabe."

The writer is a Doctor's wife, a Mother of two young children and a witty woman who is not scared to speak her mind. I adore her honesty with all things that she encounters, she is truthful with her experiences and does not try to simplify nor beautify things that were just plain annoying, I love the way she decorates her home, the effort she places on every celebration, most especially her children's birthday parties and just the entire blog has enjoyable posts about her life.

Photos below are the daughter's nursery in their previous home, which the Doc's wife designed on her own. I love the color scheme and the feature wall with the use of a different wallpaper. I appreciate the fact that it's classic, not too childish and still whimsical enough for a child. I adore the individual lettering hung with pink ribbon to spell out "Baby Girl's" (Daughter) name.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.