Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 13 February 2009

2009 Read & Review Challenge

Another one of Miz B's challenges is the 2009 Read & Review. Seeing that I have personally decided to review as much of the books that I read this year I was thrilled to find the above challenge, this will ensure that I have the correct motivation to keep going. I will also ensure that from now on I will review as soon as I finish reading the book as I've got a few that are left unreviewed at this stage and some parts of the books I've already forgotten which isn't any good. I will try and get all my reviews up to date asap. 

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.