Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 11 February 2009

Casual Classics Challenge 2009


MizB is hosting a "Casual Classics Challenge", which is to read 4 "Classics" between January 1st 2009 and December 31st 2009 and since I'm going to be reading a lot of classics already by personal choice I thought it'd be a great addition to my other reading challenges, but I think this would be it for me this year. I don't want to join too much and overwhelm myself as I do want to complete the challenges. As I finish reading I will write the titles of my "read" classics. Till then...

1.
2.
3. 
4.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.