Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 29 May 2015

Friday Hop ~ Book Blogger and Feature & Follow



Can you read in a room with noise or do you need total quiet? 

(Suggested by Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews)

Ok this would seem really really strange but I can read whilst out in public, so stations, trains, bus, bus stops etc so those places can be quite loud but I can still read in those places, however, when I'm in my lounge room at home and Hubby is playing his music or his Youtube vids or he's talking I cannot read, I need to head into the study or bedroom before I can read properly.

So what I find so strange is how can I not be bothered with noises when I'm in public but when I am at home I cannot handle reading when there's noise?

What about you? Can you read with noise nearby?


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 


This week's Featured Bloggers


Q. How many books do you have in your TBR pile? 


There is absolutely no way I can answer this question as 3/4 of my bookshelf is filled with books I still need to read, then I've got 1000+ in my MIA Nook. I do have some double ups though (books I've got in my ebook reader AND in printed copy), but to have some semblance of an answer, I currently have 7 TBRs for the month that are for reviews, tours etc. 

I would love to hear your replies to see if you all know how many TBRs you have. I'd love to also hear about how you organise these TBRs. 

Please Follow Me


Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

How would you pitch your favourite book to be made into a movie? 


0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.