Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 17 July 2015

Friday Hops ~ Book Blogger + Feature & Follow #43



Do you listen to audiobooks?

(Suggested by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Awhile back I gave audiobooks a try because I found the time I spent in the car driving was a waste of time because I couldn't read any books, this was my solution, but my mind kept wandering and I kept having to restart...it just didn't work for me.

However, very recently I wanted to give it a try again and surprisingly enough I'm enjoying it a bit more now. I have also noticed that a good Narrator makes the difference. I have previewed all the audiobooks I've purchased because if I'm not happy with the Narrator I won't purchase it. My mind will still wander if the Narrator doesn't engage me from the start. 

Next week @ Book Blogger Hop

Do you use bookmarks? If so, do you match them to the book you're reading or do you use random scraps of paper?





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it?


This question is lovely but alas I don't have the time required to answer this in depth as I would love to show y'all everything from rug, furniture to lighting, but I drafted the "Favourite movie" question...I don't quite know how I got it wrong :( So stay tuned for that post of my ultimate library, but for now here's a few libraries that I love. 

So I love the classic look, and wish that I had this many books. I love the ladder and I'd definitely have one of those, along with the old library green lamp lights. 

 Chateau de Groussay

Source: Cote de Texas 

 George Lucas Library

Source: Mary E. Nichols

Neil Gaiman's Library


But realistically I probably won't ever own a place large enough to have libraries like those, so here are two doable looks in a smaller scale of course. I love the Shakespeare & Company's cosiness, I love the wooden planks on the ceiling. 

The Nashville home one is more modern, but I like the white and airy feel to it. 

Shakespeare & Company Bookstore in Paris



Nashville Home

Source: Zillow

Featured Bloggers

Please Follow Me 



Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

What is your Favourite Movie?

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.