Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 19 May 2018

Weekly Wrap-Up



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life Beyond Books 

I've been participating in the Bout-of-books readathon. I have been hitting my goal of 200 pages daily! Here are my update posts. Have you been participating? Please leave your link below so I can cheer you on to the finish line.


I finally got to watch The Avengers: Infinity War, I was a bit underwhelmed, maybe I should have watched the previous movies again before seeing this one, and wow, the ending left me very confused. 

We also took our 3 year old to watch the circus for the first time, and this circus have lions, and oh my...I didn't realise how much more nerve racking things are now that I'm a Mum. I've watched this circus before (prior to being a Mum) and didn't have any problems, even wanted to pat the lion cubs! This time, it took mighty self control not to my family back to the car, as I just seen a thousand different things happening; mainly the lions staging a coup and escaping LOL. I did enjoy it, although I felt some guilt for the children and animal performers. What life would they have? Anyway, that's a whole other post.

The Week Gone By


The Week Ahead 


Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
The Disappearance of Sloane Sullivan by Gia Cribbs


Around the Blogosphere


Since we are welcoming winter in the southern hemisphere...
Six Reads with a Chilling Winter Setting @ Bookchor

Are eBooks expensive in 2018? @ Good  eReader


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Will also be linking up to Mailbox Monday. All books are linked to Goodreads, if you want to add to your shelf.



Courtesy of Pan Macmillan Australia, thank you!




Recently Finished 

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Currently Reading

Glitter by Aprilynne Pike

Up Next

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week's Question?

What were your worst movie adaptation?

I would have to say it's one of the Twilight series, the worst would have to be Breaking Dawn Part 2.

(Suggested by Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book)

Next Week @ Book Blogger's Hop


Do you remember the first book you read by yourself?

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.